How we stretch your dollars…
We have partnered with other local organizations to maximize contributions. When you make a donation, we are able to get items at a discounted rate, allowing us to do more with your dollars than you are able to on your own.
Below is a sample of how we are able to utilize donations to provide needed items and services for those that are not able to do so for themselves. Unless you are a very thrifty shopper you likely are not able to get even a pair of shoes for a single adult; however, we are able to stretch your dollar and partnering with organizations, we are able to not only get a pair of adult shoes, but two pair, along with three pair of children’s shoes, a toy and a doctor visit.
You can trust that Archangels will be good stewards of your donated dollars. While, not everyone needs to see a doctor visit, it is nice to know that your dollars are going to be used in the most effective way we are able to.
- 2 pair of shoes for adults
- 3 pair of shoes for kids
- Toy for a child
- Dr. Visit & Prescriptions
- 3 pair of pants for adult
- Hotel for half the night for family
- Blankets and pillows for five children
- Phone Bill
- Dr. visit and prescriptions
- Hotel for the night for family
- Phone bill, or light bill for family
- Groceries for a family in need
- Prepaid Uber card
- Transportation via Uber to Doctor for visit and prescriptions
- Deposit for apartment
- Deposit for Utilities
- Two nights at hotel for family
- Gas for family for month or car repairs
- Bed or Dresser for people in need in new apartment
- Building materials for ramps for elderly and disable people
Archangels of Texas can not do what we do without the wonderful suppor of those in our community. We are always looking for individuals or groups to join us in being the hands and feet of the organization. We affectionatly refer to our volunteers are ANGELS. We hope you’ll consider joining us on this mission of Helping People Get Back On Their Feet.
For more information on how you can volunteer to be an AGNEL, visit our volunteer page.
Save a Life
Whatever you are able to do is a help to someone. Whether you contribute $100 or 100 hours of volunteer service, you make a difference.
Whether it is a talent for asking for donations, passing out educational materials, handing out meals to those in need, or something entirely different, we would love to put your talents to use helping those in need.
Duis aute irure dolor in
Fugiat nulla pariatur
Donec sollicitudin molestie
Fugiat nulla pariatur
Your Name Here
You Can Make a Difference